Audience & Marketing Analyst
- Become a leader and strategic advisor in audience and marketing campaign performance analytics, regularly socialize results and insights, provide insights and recommendations on marketing investments and strategies
- Identify and track listener cohorts and behavior to help improve crossover promotion strategies across new and existing shows
- Ensure marketing campaign measurement is properly implemented and that both conversion and impression data is tracked appropriately
- Work with Amazon Music marketing and data teams to determine ways to integrate Wondery’s marketing activity into Amazon systems.
- Interact with 3rd party vendors and the wider Amazon organization to help innovate and bring new capabilities to Wondery
- Build data visualizations and popular dashboards that convey key performance indicators and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative or technical field (Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and/or business intelligence
- Proficient in SQL
- Advanced knowledge in a variety of industry analytics and metrics visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau/QuickSight/MicroStrategy/PowerBI)
- Experience in working with large datasets and disparate data sources
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with and strong understanding of performance marketing concepts, marketing attribution models, paid media channels and DSPs
- Experience with tag management (Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, Segment) and DSP data solutions (Ads Data Hub, Amazon Marketing Cloud, Tradedesk)
- Experience implementing or providing requirements for marketing measurement and attribution
- Strong familiarity with statistical concepts
- Strong communicator with the ability to understand and interact with varying audiences and stakeholders
- Self-driven, with the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.