Associate Manager, Digital Marketing & Web Design
- Partner with Marketing and Creative team to develop and implement marketing strategies for Music Choice using web and app products including maintaining the digital content calendar. This includes timely project management and reporting based on analytical evaluation of traffic (SEO), app downloads and product usage.
- Maintain musicchoice.com and its sub domains. Responsible for the planning, creation and basic coding of the webpages. Developing the technical, functional and graphical aspects of pages, you will determine the look of the website, the content calendar and functionality.
- Develop and execute mobile messaging strategy for Music Choice app (in-app and app store consumer communication), working closely with the connected devices engineering team on app updates and consumer feedback outreach; Manage timely customer service communications and updated FAQ content for all Music Choice products and services.
- Possess knowledge regarding consumer trends that affect our business; proactively provides feedback re: Music Choice’s products and is conversant regarding our competitor’s product offerings. Monitors competitive landscape to identify and pursue emerging technologies, tools and platforms in the digital space for marketing opportunities
- 3-5 years Digital Marketing and /or Web Design experience with a digital agency or company, TV network, or digital music provider
- Possess solid knowledge of digital marketing trends, best practices and user experience for digital platforms, including but not limited to mobile and email marketing
- Degree or course work in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Web Design and development or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML, CC and/or web design
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Social Flow, Simply Measured and/or other digital product measurement platforms.
- Soft skills: Strong communications, presentation and project management skills; ability to effectively interact with multi disciplines/departments; possess solid analytic skills
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Music Choice, the multi-platform video and music network, delivers its music programming to millions of consumers nationwide through their televisions, online and mobile devices. Music Choice programs dozens of uninterrupted music channels; produces Music Choice Originals that feature today’s hottest established and emerging artists; and offers thousands of music videos. Music Choice is a partnership among subsidiaries of Microsoft Corporation, Motorola, Inc., Sony Corporation of America, EMI Music and several leading U.S. cable providers: Comcast Cable Communications, Cox Communications and Time Warner Cable. MUSIC CHOICE® is a registered trademark of Music Choice.