Associate Creative Director
- Formulate quarterly OKRs and create strategic roadmaps to ensure the Creative Team is contributing to our company goals and marketing efforts.
- Oversee creative production of digital assets for acquisition advertising as well as some website and content marketing.
- Partner with cross functional leaders to drive innovative campaign ideas that support our aggressive growth goals
- Work hand-in-hand with a creative producer to create processes and infrastructure to maintain a high-performing and happy team.
- Attend weekly meetings with our growth team and paid advertising agencies to receive feedback on the efficacy of creatives and apply learnings to the next round of assets.
- A/B testing, iterating, and refining creatives for performance and deep empathy for our users.
- Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
- Partner with our VP Marketing & HR to plan the next 6-12 months of hiring needs. Attract, hire, and empower, a team of rockstar permanent and freelance creatives. We are a start up in a rapid growth period.
- 5+ years of experience as a Creative at a top agency, DTC brand, or hyper growth startup
- Rockstar portfolio of interesting, visually compelling, delightful work across multiple mediums especially in Display, Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Expert in Adobe Suite and G-Suite.
- Music production knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Ability to pair fresh campaign concepts with a strong design foundation
- Deeply knowledgeable on the best practices of growth marketing channels, digital ad products and incorporating them within our brand.
- Comfortable balancing a high standard of brand aesthetic with performance based campaign goals
- Entrepreneurial, you seek out opportunities for scrappy, rapid experimentation
- Growth minded, you're interested in testing and learning in order to make your contributions as effective as possible.
- Set trends in photography, design, and animation. We actively push against the mold of millennial ‘bland’.
- Passionate about people, culture, art, and music industry at large.
- You can communicate in the tools of the trade (Photoshop, Sketch, Cinema 4D, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro) etc. even if you don’t need to jump into them yourself.
- You’ve used Slack and other project management tools such as ClickUp, Airtable, Asana, Basecamp to communicate briefs and assign tasks clearly.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Output develops innovative software and gear for musicians, composers, producers and sound designers. Our focus is simple – groundbreaking concepts, new sounds, new sources of inspiration.