Associate, Business Development
- Proactive project management and seamless execution of internal and external cross-functional communication emphasizing event or tour-wide communication(s).
- Build creative VIP experiences for proposals and budgetary proposes.
- Work closely with agencies and management companies to secure future touring business with their rosters.
- Monitor presale + on sales, sales reports, and forecasting.
- Work with the Finance team to settle individual events and tours.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Have a key understanding about even ticketing across multiple platforms.
- Manage the area show schedule for the Business Development team.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends in the music & live touring industry.
- Attending multiple live events for client and VIP execution coverage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar event management role.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of touring, touring production, artist management, project management, and logistics.
- Creative input encouraged to develop consumer engagement with fans.
- Ability to adapt to changes, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems quickly with internal and external partners.
- Track record of external partner management (agency, rights holders, artists, and creatives, etc.).
- Experience with ticketing, agency, or artist management preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and continuously demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional time management, budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Fully immersed and knowledgeable of Apple and Microsoft software suites, various Project and Client Relations Management tools, and a wide range of web-based programs.
- Work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience with Smartsheets, Excel, PPT, and project management is a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
On Location is a global leader in sports, music, travel, culture, and more. Collaborating with the world’s most iconic partners, On Location creates and delivers extraordinary experiences by providing official access and premium hospitality at marquee global sporting events, VIP experiences within global music tours, fan travel services, proprietary owned-and-operated destination music experiences, and much more. On Location is part of the Endeavor network.