Assistant, Synch Clearance
- You handle incoming Synch requests and manage the end to end Synch licensing process with prospective licensees for a wide range of media areas for North and Latin America.
- You effectively communicate with Kobalt clients to obtain approval for synchronization licensing requests.
- You process high volumes of music clearances and client requests in a timely manner as well as support the team logging, maintaining and managing licensing deals in our internal database.
- You work closely with negotiators and client admin teams to troubleshoot split discrepancies and develop a strong level of knowledge for Kobalt’s internal rights management system and database.
- You show a keen interest in the Synch industry, monitoring any trends and strategies used by production companies to clear and license music.
- You may have relevant industry experience, but more importantly, you have a keen interest working in the Synch industry and can demonstrate an understanding of music licensing.
- You are deadline driven, and can demonstrate an ability to handle and prioritize a large volume of work efficiently.
- You are Interpersonal with highly adaptable communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, who is keen to help out wherever needed!
How to apply
Apply via link
Kobalt Music Group
Discover more jobs
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K.