Artist Product Manager
- Curate tracks into bundled single/EP/LP releases (coordinate track order, product type, title, cover art, etc) and make sure that products reach all streaming services together with our in-house release coordinator;
- Identify and curate playlists and pitches for a wide range of moods, themes, moments, and genres;
- Inform our music A&R and ordering teams of specific needs in order for our artists to succeed and thrive through our storyteller ecosystem;
- Power our weekly music pitching set ups to various services in order to achieve maximum impact for our releases, i.e. generate footprint and exposure for our artist vis-a-vis our storyteller customer base;
- Harbour, nurture, and support our music creators base through a host of artist services incl. but not limited to strategic music roll out, product pitching, copywriting, multimedia creation and more;
- Perform a host of housekeeping-related tasks to ensure all of the above, such as QA/QC for new incoming songs, aligning releases with our joint release schedules, supporting our artists in verifying their profiles on streaming services, etc.
- Proven track record of at least 2-3 years working within the music and creative industries as a music editor, supervisor, sync specialist, writer, journalist, curator, online video creator or in a related domain.
- Previous experience in music supervision, streaming platforms, record labels, publishers, music tech, production companies etc. would be a key edge.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.