Artist Management & Live Deputy Manager
- Help to maintain, manage, and expand Universal Music Indonesia.
- Work closely with other divisions, including Marketing, Commercial, Legal, Finance and other Universal Music Indonesia’s multi-labels to develop, plan and execute.
- Pro-active service Clients and build successful old and new relationships with all key contacts.
- Help to update Internal/Domestic and Regional Teams.
- Run projects with agreed budget and timeline
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Passion for music!
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Artist Management, Music Promoter, Recording Labels and/or Advertising Agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, be flexible and be a team player.
- Excellent computers skills, MS Office.
- Quick learner, hardworking, and adaptable in a fast-paced team environment.
- Presentation and negotiation skills
How to apply
Apply via link
Universal Music Group
Discover more jobs
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans. Universal Music Group's labels include A&M Records, Astralwerks, Blue Note Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol Records, Capitol Records Nashville, Caroline, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, EMI Records Nashville, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Harvest, Interscope Records, Island Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Republic Records, Universal Music Latino, Verve Label Group, Virgin Records, Virgin EMI Records, as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.