Artist and Media Manager - Mushroom Labels
- Develop strategic media plans for your allocated artist roster in collaboration with the label and GM, Media & Strategy.
- Execute day-to-day press strategy across Print, TV, Online, whilst coordinating other internal media staff to deliver across all other areas of traditional and non-traditional media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all media, with a focus on print, TV, online.
- Provide regular reporting & press updates.
- Manage & maintain artist schedules in line with the overall artist strategy.
- Liaise with artist management on all media and artist scheduling requests.
- On ground artist relations responsibilities.
- Attend gigs, events and launches in a work capacity out of regular business hours as required.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in music publicity, or similar.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the Australian media landscape.
- Has a broad music knowledge and an appreciation for a variety of music genres.
- Strong music vocabulary and confident pitching music verbally and in writing.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Mushroom is Australia’s largest and most successful independent music and entertainment group. Since the Group’s inception in ’72 when a young Michael Gudinski formed Mushroom Records and Mushroom Music Publishing, Mushroom has grown to become a collective of near two dozen specialist brands who are each leaders in their own right across the music and entertainment industry. Incorporating international and domestic touring, booking agencies, record labels, merchandising, music publishing, event and creative services, venues, film and television production; there is almost no end to what the Mushroom Group is involved in and can offer. One unique aspect of our collective and a core part of our ongoing success at Mushroom is our operating ethos and our focus on the individuality and independence of each company within the Mushroom Group collective. This grants each brand and its people total freedom of operation, with the benefit of being part of Australia’s largest network of independent music and entertainment specialists. Mushroom is a family-orientated company, and that family includes our artists, staff and partners. Mushroom is called home by almost 200 of Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced, creative and passionate people; and we work closely with thousands of artists and organisations worldwide – year in, year out. These are just some of the reasons that make us Australia’s leading independent music and entertainment family. Mushroom Group's companies include: 100s + 1000s Bloodlines Converge Management Frontier Comedy Frontier Touring Good Life Presents I OH YOU Illusive Presents Ivy League Liberation Records Liberator Music Love Police ATM Mushroom Comedy Mushroom Creative House Mushroom Events Mushroom Music Publishing Mushroom Pictures Premier Artists Role Model Artists Roundhouse Soothsayer Sugar Mountain The Harbour Agency Venue Merchandising Services For all the latest from Mushroom visit http://mushroom.com