Apple Media Products, Content Operations — Music Lead
- Experience working with teams a variety of locations to collaboratively craft strategic goals and plans.
- Demonstrable experience in media oriented metadata management or project management.
- Expert user of Excel/Numbers, Tableau, and Keynote.
- Passion for, and broad knowledge of, music and the industry.
- Experience with vendor management and understanding of co-employment issues.
- Experience with workflow management and data analytic/visualization.
- Effective communication and presentation skills — verbal, written, and visual.
- Process driven and detail oriented.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions.
- Fluency in Apple’s ecosystem and values.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.