Apparel Marketing Assistant (Internship)
bitbird is a record label and creative company co-founded by San Holo, based in The Netherlands.
We're looking for an Apparel Marketing Assistant to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for assisting the apparel manager in marketing and sales for bitbird apparel and artist merchandise. You will work closely with our Apparel Manager to whom you'll report.
This is a paid internship.
- Market research: Assist in the product development process doing market and trend research to better understand the opportunities and limitations of our future collections.
- Email marketing: Create and upkeep email flows, newsletters, and other promotional communications.
- Content creation: assist in planning and execution of look photoshoots and social content to promote the shop and our merchandise.
- Social media: Work closely with our Social Manager and Apparel Manager to define our collections rollouts and campaigns on social media.
- Customer Relationship Management: be the point of contact for our fans and customers on social media through our accounts, daily communications, replies to queries, and suggestions.
- Background in Marketing and/or E-commerce. You have a background in marketing and are familiar with the e-commerce world.
- Social Media [insert adjective]: You know your way around social platforms are on top of the latest trends, creating content comes naturally to you.
- Passionate about Fashion: you stay up to date with the latest fashion trends and know everything that's going on from the runway to retail, you also stay informed about the latest trends in photography and branding and are familiar with apparel terminology.
- You rock at DTP. You have a passion for branding and are good at DTP, being a star at creating presentations and decks. You know your way around Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and make great spreadsheets.
- Willing to do the dirty work. It's your job to increase the output of our Apparel Manager, by being as helpful as you can be for her. You are excited about the opportunity of learning with rolled-up sleeves.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a bonus.
- Work hard, play hard mentality. Our biggest market is the US and even though we're based in The Netherlands, a lot of the action happens between 17:00 - 20:00 CET.
- Willing to try, not afraid to fail. You need a willingness to learn and master unfamiliar skills. We operate in a unique, non-traditional way and require you to adapt to our operations. We are after learning and embrace that failure is a part of that process.
- Ability to come into our offices in The Hague, The Netherlands. Although we encourage flexible working times and allow for remote work for a portion of the working time.
- Available at least 20 hours a week. The nature of the Apparel department is that it's often time-sensitive and either way, we expect you to be on-call and responsive.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
**bitbird** is a record label and creative company spearheaded by San Holo, based in The Netherlands.