Android Engineer - Greenroom
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Help your team tackle problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
- Join dozens of other developers and help to craft the direction of Android development at Spotify
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience building custom views
- Experience with client-side networking
- You are experienced with Android development tools.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship maintainable code.
- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Have experience with WebSockets or PubSub huge plus!
- Experience with declarative/reactive paradigm huge plus!
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.