- Develop and cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, creative design team, sales research, and technical teams
- Partner with sales team to develop ideas and materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
- Be a product expert, know your client and the right SXM Media products that will meet their marketing needs and drive positive results
- Ensure Pandora revenue goals consistently inform all facets of account management; design and execute media plans and campaigns; work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or account management
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
- Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products
- Experience in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Areas of experience that are preferred but not essential include: knowledge of programmatic transactions; performance campaign management handling conversion data and related ad technology.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers .