RCRDSHP is looking for an Account Manager to farm and manage its growing list of 65+ content partners- independent artists, labels, clubs, festivals, equipment manufacturers, etc. in the global electronic dance music industry and culture. Company is fully remote with a world class team distributed across numerous time zones around the world. We are growing fast and building the account management organization, so this is an amazing greenfield opportunity for the right candidate.
Role Objectives and Activities
● Manage ongoing and continuously enforce all typical Account Management processes and functions according to 2021 standards and best practices:
○ Hold continuous partner engagement and status meetings
○ Contribute to brainstorming on awesome new content ideas and hyper innovative and even experimental NFT campaigns. Let’s take risks.
● Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to assigned partner concerns and needs.
● Build and strengthen partner relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
● Maintain accurate partner records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
● Work with sales and other internal teams to develop partner specific strategic content plans and ensure assigned KPIs are being met.
● Take inquiries and requests from Content Partners and address their needs.
● Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving timely and white-glove treatment.
● Contribute to bimonthly partner newsletter.
● Meet regularly with account management team to discuss team progress and find new ways to improve business.
● Generate progress reports to present to assigned partners and Account Management Director.
● Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better deliver partner programs and campaigns, initiatives, creative uses of content.
● Contribute and guide partner kickoffs/onboarding and offboarding according to tight timelines.
● Monthly performance reporting to all assigned partners: Pack-Drop Reports (primary sales), secondary market traction, what’s trading well or not so much, etc.
● Help partners address clearance issues using RCRDSHP’s legal forms, engage legal when needed.
● Managing and driving to completion, requests from Content Operations and Curation to the managed base of Partners (content requests, updates, revisions on content, bios, new tracks etc).
● Exhibit A’s from partners - work with partners to create new Exhibit tags each time for each batch of submitted content.
● Periodic internal and external account reviews every month - performance on platform, financial, etc.
● Execution of ‘Project Ascent’ program (partner co-marketing initiative).
● Maintain performance dashboard (Google Sheets?) of sales, customer sat, and other KPIs for Director of Account Management.